September-October 2013 Ambitions
- Teach to the very best of my ability
- Begin Korean School again, review past lessons
- Contact MUSE and begin working with MUSE on the Temiar music project
- Write an article for Korean Quarterly
- Keep up with my Half Marathon schedule
- Begin making a scrapbook. Korea? London? Wedding?
- Better organize our apartment/create a “Home Office”
- Better organize our kitchen
- Buy new running shoes; be choosier in my selection than I’ve been in the past
I’m being overly ambitious here and I know it, but a girl can dream, right?
"Expect 20% of your training sessions to be “duds”. Off days. Days where your strength just “isn’t right”. Don’t let it rattle you when it happens because it’s normal. Go home, eat, rest and sleep well, and come back the next time with a determined attitude."
Salmon in butter and lemon juice
Mixed greens with onion, tomato, cucumber, and crumbly bleu
Broccoli with onions and garlic in oil
White (sticky) rice
Fresh strawberries and raspberries with light whipped cream
Black tea with soy milk
Will definitely make this meal again.
i just created an itunes playlist called ‘an homage to our youth.’ better go off your ssris before listening to this.
gastroparesis is getting out of control again. i’ve been putting off going back on a liquids-only diet for a while now. kind of dreading it. should really start tomorrow. or a month ago.